Join the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness for a free webinar on Wednesday, April 18, 8:30pm ET, as Amy Jones, MS, RD, LD, Chief Clinical Dietitian and Celiac Support Group Facilitator, Mary Rutan Hospital, educates gluten-free individuals on how to manage their weight through a nutritious gluten-free diet using a healthy fitness regimen and a mindful approach to eating.
Learning objectives include:
- Describe how Body Mass Index (BMI) is affected by the gluten-free diet.
- Recognize the signs of physical vs. emotional hunger.
- List 3 strategies for managing food portions and tips for selecting healthier pre-packaged gluten-free products.
- Recognize media triggers for mindless eating.
- Relate “self-talk” strategies for managing tempting food situations.
- Describe steps to becoming a more physically active person.
- Understand the key differences between “diets” and “lifestyle changes.”
Click here to register for this free webinar.